I want to start this blog by saying a few words about the products from the first Marie Claire Beauty Kit I’ve purchased, the edition of June 2016. It was available for order here: https://beautykit.marieclaire.ro/product/marie-claire-beauty-kit-iunie-2016/. I only had to create an account on this website and fill the shipping details. The kit arrived in less than a week.
I was so excited when I received it because it contains some of my favorite products. Let’s see them:
- Givenchy Noire Couture Mascara (4 g – mini size) – It’s an amazing product! The packaging is so cute 🙂 I had the full size before and I was impressed by the results: very black, curved and full lashes. The formula is great and has the Lash Booster Expert Complex that fortifies and nourishes the lashes.
- Givenchy Le Rouge (1,5 ml – mini size) – Cute small packaging, but very classy. The lipstick is a coral color and it feels like applying silk on your lips. It also lasts for a long time on the lips and it hydrates them.
- Avene Eau Thermale (50 ml – small size) – A great product. I use it for 5 years now and it’s amazing. No comment necessary.
- Yves Rocher Gel Cream Hydratation Intense 24H for Normal and Mixt Skin Types (50 ml – full size) – I’ve tried it and after 3 uses I could say it’s a very hydrating cream but at the same time it does not leave the skin greasy. I will definitely add it to my skin care routine for the next months!
- L’Erbolario Tan Accelerator Sun Cream with Jojoba Oil SPF 15 (50 ml – mini size) – Should be used before sun exposure and the jojoba oil helps keeping the skin hydrated and elastic.
- Keune Care Line Vital Noutrition Shampoo (80 ml – mini size) – It smells very good and the ingredients are chosen carefully to help the damaged hair. Can’t wait to try it!
- Avon Planet Spa Perfectly Purifying Body Scrub (200 ml) – My favorite scrub ever! I love the scrubs that are a little more harsh, but exfoliate very well. I still haven’t found another one as efficient as this one.
- Elgydium Anti-Tartar Toothpaste (7 ml – mini size) – It is proven to reduce the tartar and keep the teeth clean. It perfect for travel and I will probably try it on my next trip.
- Rimmel London Super Gel in Red Ginger (12 ml – full size) – A pretty deep fuchsia-red with a very nice brush. I would not go for this color but the application is smooth and looks very nice and shiny on the nails.
- Karl Lagerfeld Eau de Parfum for Women & for Men (1,2 ml each – mini size) – The one for women has a very pleasant fruity smell that lasts a long time. The other one has a fresh smell. My boyfriend tried it but was not impressed.
- Marie Claire magazine (June 2016) – Still haven’t had the time to read it, but I will definitely do that soon enough. It also contains some samples, for example a Vichy Idealia Cream sample.
All in all, I think that it was well worth the money. For me, this is a nice selection of products. It might not be the same for everyone, but I am sure that it’s worth a try. I can sincerely say that this was only the first Marie Claire Beauty Kit, but definitely not the last one!