Hi everybody! Today I’m going home to my parents for a few days, to spend the Christmas with them. Each year I was home for Christmas so it became a tradition and one of the few moments I get to spend some time with them.
Before leaving, I took some time to prepare another blog post (Surprise, surprise ^_^ Stay tuned!) and of course, I got ready, packed some stuff, along with the gifts, checked the car and drove away.
For my makeup I used:
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
- Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Blush in Pink Rose
- Rimmel London Brow This Way in 02
- Naked Eyeshadow Palette
- L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim in Black
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
- L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Feline Noir
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Ultra Moisturizing Dark Chocolate & Mint Lip Balm with SPF15
And this is what I packed with me:
The result is here:
I’m ready for the holidays! I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! And many many wonderful moments with your loved ones!